May 2023 - PresentMarshMclennan · London, UK
Python Application Developer · Contract
- Developed a new integration solution for Finance Systems using Python and RESTFul APIs in the MMC FIS team.
- Used NLP models like Logistic Regression, Random Forest, SVM and Neural Networks to process the data files and do document classification, demonstrating proficiency in machine learning techniques.
- Preprocessed and cleaned the raw data for modeling by applying techniques like tokenisation, stemming, lemmatisation, stop-word removal, and feature engineering.
- Utilised embedding models like Word2Vec, Doc2Vec & BERT to represent the textual data in a high-dimensional vector space, capturing the semantic and syntactic relationships between words and documents.
- Built, trained, and fine-tuned various ML models to achieve high accuracy in document classification tasks.
- Evaluated the performance of the models using metrics like accuracy, precision, recall, F1-score, and confusion matrix.
- Visualised the data and model’s results using tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn to gain insights and make informed decisions.
- Used FastAPI framework and SQLAlchemy for developing RESTFul APIs and Postgres relational database backend.
- Demonstrated excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally.
June 2022 - Feb 2023 · 8 mosSolelyweb · London, UK
AI Python Engineer (Machine Learning) · Part-time
- Developed a web based E-commerce platform using Python & synchronised it with Amazon platform using Amazon API, demonstrating experience in Microservices, dynamic programming, optimisation & Cloud, Distributed systems etc.
- Utilised machine learning techniques to develop predictive models for various business use cases, including sales forecasting, customer churn prediction, and product recommendations, using Polars & Pandas for data processing & analysis, resulting in valuable insights and solutions for improved business outcomes.
- Applied dynamic programming concepts to the design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines using feature toggling for ML models to enable rapid iteration & deployment while ensuring code quality and reproducibility, ensuring a smooth workflow and continuous delivery of high-quality products.
- Implemented Unit Testing and followed the TDD approach to guarantee code quality for high-performance server-side applications catering to millions of regular users worldwide.
Followed the TDD approach and implemented unit testing for high-performance server-side applications catering to millions of regular users worldwide, ensuring code quality and reliability.
- Leveraged containerisation and container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Terraform & AWS EC2 to automate the e-commerce tech stack, resulting in reduced errors, improved customer satisfaction, and saved time.
- Leveraged Kubernetes features like auto-scaling and rolling deployments for efficient resource utilisation and zero downtime deployments, resulting in improved performance and resilience.
- Gained deeper business insights for forecasting and demand planning with efficient management & communicated effectively with stakeholders for a better understanding of their requirements.
Oct 2021 - Jan 2022 · 4 mosRugmaster · London, UK
Senior Full Stack Developer · Part-time
- Developed an analytics web app using Python microservices to fetch and process data that reduces expert analysis time. Migrated several legacy PHP modules to python.
- Built a bootstrapped frontend and integrated it into a Django app for visualization purposes.
Apr 2015 - Aug 2021 · 5 yrs 5 mosWhite Way Web · Ahmedabad, India
Senior Full Stack Developer · Permanent
Apr 2012 - Mar 2015 · 3 yrsWhite Way Web · Ahmedabad, India
Full Stack Web Developer · Permanent
- Communication: Discussed various options with clients on skype to make sure websites meet their
needs as well as the needs of their customers
- Organisational Skill: Managed and developed websites and design/creation for clients from USA, Canada,
Europe and Australia while maintaining consistent feel and brand awareness
- Providing technical support to high-level clients regarding Hosting Server and Domains.
- Leadership: Handled and supervised a team of 5+ junior web and mobile application developers.
- Created web services(API) for mobile application development.
- Technical Skill: Worked at coding level in order to customize various WordPress themes and plugins.
- Technologies Used: Developed web portals using core PHP, MySQL, Ajax, HTML, CSS.
Sep 2010 - Mar 2012 · 1 yr 7 mosJoomlaVogue · Ahmedabad, India
Junior Web developer · Permanent
- Consulted with clients to develop and document Website requirements.
- Planned, designed, wrote, integrated and tested website related code.
- Prepared mock-ups, storyboards and developed Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Select source and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the website.
- Responsible for server-side development, server provisioning, database development, and front-end development.
- Responsible for production, testing, and staging environments.
Sep 2021 - Sep 2022Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
Master of Science - MS, Artificial Intelligence
Grade – Merit
1) Autonomous Intelligent System:
- Deep understanding of the principles & techniques that are needed to design & build autonomous intelligent system(AISs).
- Familiar with Knowledge representation & engineering techniques based on formal logic.
- Tackled autonomous decision-making techniques, from AI planning to probabilistic reasoning & Markov Decision Processes.
- Familiar with Propositional Reasoning: SAT Solvers, CDCL, STRIPS & FDR, PDDL, Casual & Domain Transition Graphs, Heuristic Search, Critical Path Heuristics.
2) Deep Learning:
- Gain an understanding of Pytorch tensors, automatic differentiation, the computational graph and constructed a first neural network
- Familiar with Geoff Hinton’s slides on gradient descent & RMSProp, Overfiting & regularisation.
- Familiar with Convolutional Networks, Siamese Networks.
3) Machine Learning
- In-depth understanding of various approaches to machine learning algorithms.
- Able to implement versions of several ML algorithms such as KNN, Random Forests.
- Applied ideas and algorithms of ML in industry, medicine and other fields.
4) Data Analysis
- Developed, validated, evaluated & effectively used machine learning models & statistical models.
- Worked with methods & techniques such as Clustering, Regression , Decision Trees & Neural Networks.
- Extracted values and insights from the large datasets.
5) Natural Language Processing
- Gained an understanding of the basics of computational linguistics.
- Obtained, verified & cleaned text data.
- Transformed text data into appropriate formats for downstream tasks.
- Visualized, quantified & performed exploratory analysis from text data.
- Build classic machine learning models for NLP using Python.
- Evaluated & compared the performance of models with the right metrics.
2006 - 2010Jodhpur Institute of Engineering and Technology
Bachelor of Technology - BTech, Computer Engineering
Grade – First Class (72%)
College Tech-Fest Web Application:
- Transformed the basic HTML tech-fest website into CMS
- Effectively handled the core PHP programming
- Generated PHP classes responsible for performing CRUD operations to automate the whole CMS.
- Proficiently implemented the Ajax programming for animations in various website sections.
2006Lakshmi Pat Singhania School
GCSE : English, Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Chemistry
Grade – First Class (75%)